The holiday season is once again upon us – and with it comes another opportunity to thank you for being an Irish Carbonic customer.
As we approach the holiday, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to keep your bar or restaurant up, running and productive during this busy time of year. As always, we’ll be there for you with reliable bulk CO2 deliveries and dry ice products available where and when you need them most.
Thanks again for choosing Irish Carbonic – we hope your holiday season and the New Year brings your family good health and joy! Contact us any time for service – we’re here for you!
If you’re looking for a new propane supplier, you’ll find there is no shortage of options to choose from. The question is, how do you separate the good from the not-so-good candidates?
Here are three key questions for your propane supplier-to-be to help you make your decision:
- Do you have any fees or incentives for new customers? – Some suppliers add a big mark-up to your propane and hide it as a surcharge in your delivery fee. Others go the opposite direction and offer great introductory price, only to raise it once you’re a committed customer. We think both are wrong.
With Irish Propane, you’ll get guaranteed fair and honest pricing every day, on every gallon of propane you ever get from us – no tricks and no BS.
- What other services do you provide besides propane delivery? – A propane discounter may offer low prices on propane – but what else are they giving you? Do they offer exceptional customer service? What about convenient ways to make your bill paying easier and less stressful?
Irish Propane does. From our convenient Budget Payment Plan to there-whenever-you-need-us support, we’ll give you everything you need to stay warm, calm, and comfortable all winter long.
- Will you help me manage my propane usage? – Your life is busy enough without having to worry about looking at a propane fuel gauge or remembering to schedule a propane gas delivery – but many propane suppliers, that’s exactly what you’ll have to do. They’ll simply come when you call – except when you don’t, at which point you’ll pay for emergency delivery and a propane system re-start.
But that won’t be a problem with Irish Propane – just sign up for FREE automatic delivery and let us take care of all those hassles.
Looking for more reasons to become an Irish Propane customer? Call us today and learn why you should join the Irish Propane family!
Our drivers take great pride in delivering propane to your home on time, every time, in any weather – no easy task here in the Buffalo and Rochester areas during wintertime.
But they still need your help.
To ensure reliable propane deliveries – and keep our crews safe – during the upcoming fuel delivery season, please:
- Try to keep your outdoor propane tank free of debris and your fill pipe area clear, especially after a storm. If snow is especially deep, mark the tank’s location with a flag.
- Try to keep your driveway as clear as possible, removing any snow or ice so our trucks can safely pull in your driveway and park (if we can’t park safely, we can’t deliver your propane, according to state law). Try to keep at least a 12-inch path to your tank.
- Call for propane when your tank gauge reaches 25 percent so you can avoid having to call for emergency service. Fewer emergency calls means we can keep our schedule for everyone, including you.
- If a storm is forecast, make sure you have enough propane to last a week in the event roads become impassable. If you have a propane generator, make sure to fill it before the storm arrives in case you lose power.
- On a delivery day, please keep any access gates unlocked, and keep pets leashed or under control.
Thank you for helping us to keep our promise of safe, on-time delivery!
For reliable, on-time propane and heating oil delivery anywhere in our service area, nobody beats Irish Propane. Contact us today to schedule a delivery – or to join our family of customers!
Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect on all the things you’re grateful for (and the food’s pretty good, too).
One of the things we’re most grateful for is you, our loyal customers.
Whether you choose Irish Carbonic products and services for your restaurant, bar, or any other business, we know we couldn’t succeed without your loyalty. We hope to repay that loyalty by delivering quality products and unmatched service every day so we can continue to earn your trust and business.
As the winter heads our way here in New York and Ohio, we hope you’ll rest easy knowing that Irish Carbonic has you covered, no matter what your business demands of you (or us).
Thanks for choosing Irish Carbonic – enjoy your holiday!
Dry ice can do some nifty things – from helping your plants grow to acting as a mosquito repellent in your back yard. It can even help you tackle that DIY project you’ve been putting off: removing an old tile floor.
Yup, you read that right: dry ice is so cold that it will shatter the glue bonds that make old vinyl, asphalt and linoleum floors virtually impossible to remove any other way.
Learn how to remove old tiles with dry ice below – just remember to always follow all precautions for safe dry ice use and handling!
What you’ll need
- 30 lbs. dry ice
- Insulated gloves
- Wax or parchment paper
- A hand towel or rag
- A small flexible putty knife
What to do
- Make sure your room is well ventilated and keep small children and pets away (since dry ice emits a small amount of CO2)
- Tear off a piece of wax / parchment paper large enough to cover a tile plus about 1 to 2” of overhang on each side.
- While wearing insulated gloves, place a block of dry ice on top of the paper to cover the tile you want to remove; cover the ice with a towel or two to insulate it.
- Wait 2-3 minutes; you can sometimes hear a “pop” when the tile comes loose.
- Slide the edge of the paper to reposition the dry ice to the next tile.
- Use the putty knife to lift the previous tile; put the junk tile in a bag or box (it can re-adhere once it re-warms if you leave it on the floor).
- Repeat these steps until the floor is done!
Ready to take on your old tile floor, or any other dry ice DIY project? We’ve got all the dry ice you need. Stop by one of our convenient locations in Buffalo, Rochester, or Columbus today!
If you only use clean, green propane gas for your weekend tailgating parties, you’re not taking full advantage of its amazing versatility.
Propane can power just about any appliance inside or outside your home – and more often than not do it more efficiently and with fewer harmful emissions than other fuels.
Consider these propane possibilities:
- Water Heaters – High efficiency propane water heaters work faster and more efficiently than electric models – especially propane tankless water heaters, which supply an unlimited flow of hot water and can lower your bills by 30 percent.
- Generators – A propane backup generator can protect your family, your values, and your home during a severe weather emergency.
- Furnaces – According to the U.S. Department of Energy, heating a home with a propane heating system has cost far less than heating with an electric system in recent years. Propane burns hotter, too, which means it will warm your home faster when the mercury drops.
- Space Heaters – Efficient vented and vent-free propane space heaters are available in many sizes and styles. Rescue an unused room or workspace with precision temperature control and consistent heat!
- Outdoor Living – Add a propane pool heater, built-in cooking grill, patio heater or fire pit and you’ll make your outdoor space your family’s favorite place to entertain well into the crisp fall months.
- Cooking ranges – There’s a reason why 95 percent of chefs choose to cook with gas: it gives you unmatched precision when it comes to controlling cooking temperature. If you want to cook right, do it with propane gas.
- Clothes Dryers – Propane dryers run hotter and more efficiently than electric models – and because they generate less static, they’re gentler on your clothes, too.
- Fireplaces – Propane fireplaces give you the comfort of a hearth at the push of a button – at about four times the efficiency of a wood-burning fireplace. They also work well as a space heater in the event of a power outage!
Want to explore how propane can make your home life better? Contact us today to learn more about clean, green propane gas!
It can happen any time now that we’re into November: a sudden cold snap comes in with little warning and you’re left wondering how to keep your construction materials protected and your projects on schedule.
It’s a potentially costly problem for your construction team – but an avoidable one, with a little help from Irish Propane.
If you need temporary construction heat to keep your project productive, your materials preserved and your crews operating in workable conditions throughout the winter, nothing brings the heat better than propane – and no one brings the propane better than us.
Irish Propane offers temporary heating solutions for just about any project, providing reliable service and refills where and when you need them for your construction site.
From Salamanders and portable infrared heaters to forced air and trailer heaters, we’ll get you the most efficient gear you need to keep the job moving.
To learn more, contact the temporary heat specialists at Irish Propane today!
Tailgating season is in full swing, and we’ve got you covered with a great selection of Coleman propane grills and grill accessories at our Rochester location. Be sure to stop by and check out what we have to get you prepared for the big game!
Speaking of being prepared: we’ve put together a tailgating checklist to make sure nothing gets left behind in your rush to get out the door on game day.
Have any suggestions to add? Let us know!
- Propane grill
- Extra propane tank
- Folding Table
- Coolers (at least two)
- Drinking water
- Frozen Bottled Water
- First Aid Kit
- Paper Towels
- Tool Kit
- Duct Tape
- Sharp knife
- Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowls
- Grilling Mitts
- BBQ brush
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- Aluminum foil
- Aluminum cooking pans
- Sauce pan
- Cooking pot / skillet
- Meat thermometer
- Cooking oil
- Fire Extinguisher
Food serving gear
- Knives / forks / spoons
- Plastic cups
- Plates / bowls
- Freezer bags
- Main Course
- Snacks / chips
- Salt / pepper
- BBQ sauce
- Salsa / dip
- Drinking water
- Cleaning water
- Sport drinks / soda
- Liquor / wine
- Beer & More Beer
- Propane generator
- Team flag, flag pole, etc.
- Extension Cords
- Blender / bar utensils
- Rain gear
- Garbage Bags
- Toilet paper
- Tailgate games
- A football!
- Cell phone & charger
- Sun Block
- Bug repellent
- Jumper cables
- Extra car key
- Bungee cords
- Extra batteries
- Antacid / aspirin / medicines
- Sharpie (marker)
- Hats / gloves / scarves
A build-up of bacteria, yeast, mold, and beer stones in your beer line can quickly degrade the quality of the draft you serve, resulting in foamy pours, off-tasting flavor, and even a rotten egg smell.
Yes, dirty beer lines are bad for beer – and, more importantly, bad for your business.
But don’t worry, we have the solution: our comprehensive, time-tested 10-point beer line cleaning system will make your draft beer look great, taste fresh, and pour better.
We’ll clean your beer lines, faucets, and keg couplers to make sure the beer from your taps is the best it an be. And with our hassle-free guarantee, we’ll work to accommodate cleanings that fit into your schedule, including after-hours service 24/7/365.
Call Irish Carbonic today at 800-884-0072 to schedule us to have your draft beer lines cleaned by the pros!
Dry ice is perfect way to liven up your Halloween – and we’ve got all you need in stock at our convenient store locations.
Whether you want to make a spooky witch’s cauldron, a foggy Jack-O-Lantern, a smoking drink, or simply fill the room with creepy fog, our dry ice will take your take your Halloween up a notch (just be sure to follow these simple precautions).
Stop in and stock up on dry ice at our convenient store locations today to make your 2017 Halloween SPOOKTACULAR! We’ll see you soon!
1444 Clinton Street | Buffalo, NY 14206
(716) 827-2727 | Map & Directions »
IRISH CARBONIC AND PROPANE
535 Buffalo Road | Rochester, NY 14611
(585) 254-6844 | Map & Directions »