Bulk Propane for Food Trucks
Get Cooking with Irish Propane!
The best months for maximizing your profits as a food truck operator are here! The weather is warming up, and that’s pulling people outdoors. You want a propane supplier that can keep up with your schedule and needs. You need a propane supplier that you can rely on to be there wherever and whenever you need a delivery. Irish Propane can be that supplier for you.
Using propane offers you an economical, safe, and consistent fuel for producing the delicious food your customers crave. Making Irish Propane your propane supplier means you’ll get reliable service. Let’s take a closer look at what Irish Propane can do for your food truck enterprise.
Propane Tank Refills
Propane tanks are a convenient and economical method for powering the cooking equipment on your food truck. As your propane supplier, Irish Propane can handle the following for you:
- Propane tank rental & refueling: You can refill your propane tanks at one of our convenient locations in Buffalo or Rochester. Alternatively, you can rent propane tanks from us.
- Planning: If you’re just getting started, we can help you calculate the volume of propane you’ll need to keep your appliances running each day.
- Support services: We’ll make sure everything propane-related is as it should be. We’ll help you with tank certifications and inspections as well as leak testing.
Food Trucks & Propane Safety
At Irish Propane, safety is a top priority. Propane has a wonderful safety record as a cooking fuel, but there are still important safety practices to be aware of. Here’s a brief guide to propane safety for your food truck:
- It’s important that you understand all the markings on your propane tank. They indicate what type of tank you have, the tank’s manufacture date, and its recertification date.
- You should learn the different kinds of propane cylinder requalification. You also need to know if your tanks need to be recertified, because cylinders past their certification period may not function safely. If you’re not sure, that’s something Irish Propane can help you determine.
- Everyone working on your food truck should know how to detect a propane leak and what to do in the event of one. Never attempt to fix a leak yourself! If you suspect a leak, call 911 and then call us before you use your equipment. Click here for details on how to detect a propane leak and what to do when one is detected.
- Keep flammable liquids such as cleaners, gasoline, etc. away from gas-burning equipment. Fumes from these liquids can be ignited by the pilot burner.
- Know where the gas lines are located inside your truck so you can avoid damaging them when moving equipment etc.
Trust the Pros at Irish Propane
Irish Propane is a fourth-generation, family-owned, certified women’s enterprise serving both residential and commercial customers in western and central New York.
Contact Irish Propane today to learn more or to become a customer.