What Is Commercial Propane Used For?
Fuel for Your Business
Largely due to its versatility, propane has a lot of residential applications. It can heat a home as well as heat the water. It can be used for cooking as well as drying clothes. And because of how efficiently it runs household appliances, it’s usually a more cost-effective choice than electricity.
Propane also has a lot of commercial applications. So if you run a business of any kind, chances are there’s a way propane can help in your daily operations and probably improve your bottom line.
Commercial Uses for Propane
Propane plays an important role in a wide variety of businesses. Just as propane can run a variety of appliances in your home, there are a variety of applications for commercial propane. It’s an important part of a lot of different types of businesses.
Here are some of the different commercial contexts in which propane can be used:
- On farms, propane can be used to heat barns, greenhouses, and poultry houses.
- At hotels and laundromats, propane gas dryers offer fast and efficient clothes drying.
- Many commercial kitchens prefer propane for their high-powered cooktops and ovens. They also use it for their water heaters and grills.
- Venues with an outdoor space use propane for space heating and firepits so their customers can be comfortable outside for more days of the year.
- Construction companies use propane for their scissor lifts, welding equipment, and generators. They can also use propane for cost-effective heating on construction sites.
- Businesses of all types rely on propane generators for emergency or backup power
- In factories and warehouses, propane is used for forklifts.
So whatever business you’re in, chances are it would benefit from commercial propane. There’s so much propane can do. And when it comes to propane providers in the area, Irish Propane won’t let you down.
Irish Propane’s Commercial Propane Services
At Irish Propane, we have the commercial propane and propane services you need to stay on budget, maintain productivity, and remain competitive in whatever industry you’re in.
Here are some of the specific commercial propane services Irish Propane offers:
- Propane Forklift Cylinders: We make refueling simple with our cost-effective forklift cylinder exchange program. Say goodbye to downtime with our lightweight forklift tanks—available with auto delivery and other convenient services.
- Propane for Construction: Whether you need to fuel space heaters on a work site or install propane appliances, we’ve got you covered.
- Propane for food trucks: We offer tank rentals, tank certifications, onsite refills, and additional propane services.
- Propane for restaurants: Propane can help extend your outdoor season, cut your overhead costs, and impress your customers.
- Propane for pest control businesses: Propane is a natural, efficient, and fast-heating option for your heat-treating pest control system.
If you’re looking for a reliable propane supplier for your business in or around the Rochester or Buffalo areas of New York, Irish Propane is here for you. No job is too big or too small for us.
Contact Irish Propane today to learn more or to put our team to work for yours.